TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS)
By signing up with BE GRANTED, you agree to the following Terms Of Service:
This service is provided on an as is, as available service. We make no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
1. You understand that there is specific guidelines and policies in place.
2. You also understand that you have to acquaint yourself with how BE GRANTED works before you register to BE GRANTED. Failing to make a 0.03 Bitcoin donation to the person on Level 1 within 30 minutes from clicking "I will transfer funds now", will cause the system to delete your account from Local Platform, so that you lose your spot, you are welcome to reserve your spot again and get another 30 minute period, failing to participate can get you banned from joining local platform again.
3. You have read and understood that "Spamming" and or cross recruiting meaning contacting other participants in an attempt to promote any other opportunity to any fellow BE GRANTED members is grounds for "Immediate" account suspension which disqualifies you from receiving spillover, new sign-ups as well as donations.
4. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone participating in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts beyond our control, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
5. We reserve the right to add or remove features and modify any functionality, make changes on how the platform works, manage memberships, within BE GRANTED, and otherwise make changes to the service and this agreement without notice.
6. We may terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing the other members or administrator in any way.
7. In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate its operations, it's creator, operators, employees, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our members.
8. Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
9. We make no claims on how much money you can raise with our platforms. Your ability to raise funds depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) you advertise the program, and the motivation and ability of those in your up lines, to make referrals. Individual results will vary.
10. Members caught spamming or otherwise causing harm to our program will have their accounts terminated, and maybe prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations before taking action.
11. All donations you willingly and directly send to a fellow participant are final. No refunds.
12. You understand that all donations will be made directly by donators to you to your payment processor, and that any problems you have concerning such matters should be taken up with your respective merchant account provider.
13. You agree to accept email updates regarding BE GRANTED. We will never inundate you with emails or spam. Report spam and other abuse via the contact form. Please include the entire spam email with headers.
14. If any member is caught stacking, BE GRANTED reserves the right to move the stacked accounts further down the platform and/or block the stacked accounts.
15. By entering your email on Be Granted Registration Page, you accept receiving from BE GRANTED emails about updates and other important information. We will not spam you with not important news.
16. Upon registration you've read and understood information in FAQ section.
Enjoy raising money for your project with BE GRANTED.
Your BE GRANTED Support Team